background

~:: JoM SaMa2 KiTa ::~

~Jom KLiK Cni ~

Thursday, July 21, 2011

~:: KeeP YouR SmoKe To YouRsElF::~




i just saw a post being posted by few of my friends in my FB wall this morning..

it's indeed a very good message but i'm not so sure about the effect to the smokers

how i wish it really goes to their heart..stays there ..means a lot to them....because only then it'll be a successful effort done by other people to make them realize....

the post is:

"
Dear Smokers, Please get a plastic bag and cover yourself whenever you want to start smoking to enable you to enjoy the smoke 100% by yourself. I don't want any percentage of it nor do my friends who don't smoke. Don't kill me if you want to kill yourself. Regards, Your Friend :)...


and i inserted a picture here in my entry..the pictures of a lung belongs to a  non-smoker and a smoker..


YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONE WOULD BE YOURS.....

No comments: