background

~:: JoM SaMa2 KiTa ::~

~Jom KLiK Cni ~

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

~:: HAppY tEAcHEr'S Day 2012::~





assalamualaikum,oolllsssss...

this message is dedicated to ALL TEACHERS out there :))

i still remember last 3 years when i sat back and had a meaningful conversation with one of a senior colleague of mine..
i actually shared my worries on how to juggle with job & family..
my most concern is of course on my own children
how is it possible for me to go home and cuddle my children with a fresh mind after tiring days with others' children
then she gave me this 'perfectly said' quote

TEACHERS,
HAVE FAITH ......
YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE'S CHILDREN
YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE TAKEN CARE BY ALLAH



alhamdulillah...undoubtedly,that gives me a strong relief...
my children are in good hands
and insyaAllah..nothing will go wrong in our way...  

Dear Allah,....
please guide us & love us dearly..
in every single breathe of ours..



anywayssss,
SELAMAT HARI GURU 





the last yet most remembered 95-99 batch's photo..
missing our dearly teachers...ada yg dh kembali ke rahmatullah pn :(..tp jasa beliau takkan pernah saya lupa
TERIMA KASIH CIKGU2 SEMUA
FOR MAKING ME WHO I AM NOW


mode : tgh sangap berkursus di PPD 


to all teachers,let's fascinate our day with this video 






3 comments: