background

~:: JoM SaMa2 KiTa ::~

~Jom KLiK Cni ~

Monday, March 5, 2012

~:: BeCauSe u Luv Me by CELINE DION ::~

assalamualaikum,ollsss...

it's Monday again..ngeheheeh!!!
alhamdulillah masih dipanjangkan usiakn..syukur ke hadrat Allah..
hari ni saje nk refreshkn skit blog yg dh mula kusam ni..saya tukar our theme song...:)
of course saya akan pilih lagu yg saya suka & on top of that mestila lagu yg memberikan 'makna' dlm kehidupan my family..:))

jom layankan Lyrics dia yg sangat2 saya suka :))...specially dedicated to all my loved onessss:))







For all those times you stood by me 
For all the truth that you made me see 
For all the joy you brought to my life 
For all the wrong that you made right 
For every dream you made come true 
For all the love I found in you 
I'll be forever thankful baby 
You're the one who held me up 
Never let me fall 
You're the one who saw me through through it all 


You were my strength when I was weak 
You were my voice when I couldn't speak 
You were my eyes when I couldn't see 
You saw the best there was in me 
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach 
You gave me faith 'coz you believed 
I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 


You gave me wings and made me fly 
You touched my hand I could touch the sky 
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me 
You said no star was out of reach 
You stood by me and I stood tall 
I had your love I had it all 
I'm grateful for each day you gave me 
Maybe I don't know that much 
But I know this much is true 
I was blessed because I was loved by you 


You were my strength when I was weak 
You were my voice when I couldn't speak 
You were my eyes when I couldn't see 
You saw the best there was in me 
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach 
You gave me faith 'coz you believed 
I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 


You were always there for me 
The tender wind that carried me 
A light in the dark shining your love into my life 
You've been my inspiration 
Through the lies you were the truth 
My world is a better place because of you 


You were my strength when I was weak 
You were my voice when I couldn't speak 
You were my eyes when I couldn't see 
You saw the best there was in me 
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach 
You gave me faith 'coz you believed 
I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 



kepada yg selalu menyinggah..terima kasih daun kari,datangla singgah hari2 :D
mesti perasan yg sebelum ni we oll pkai lagu dlm Armageddon movie..I dont Wanna Miss A thing by AeroSmith..
lagu ni pn sangat saya suka lyricsnya..pun specially dedicated to all of my belovedsss tu..:))




I could stay awake just to hear you breathingWatch you smile while you are sleepingWhile you're far away and dreamingI could spend my life in this sweet surrenderI could stay lost in this moment foreverWell, every moment spent with youIs a moment I treasure
(Chorus)I don't wanna close my eyesI don't wanna fall asleep'Cause I'd miss you, babyAnd I don't wanna miss a thing'Cause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream would never doI'd still miss you, babyAnd I don't wanna miss a thing
Lying close to youFeeling your heart beatingAnd I'm wondering what you're dreamingWondering if it's me you're seeingThen I kiss your eyes and thank God we're togetherAnd I just wanna stay with youIn this moment forever, forever and ever
(chorus)I don't wanna close my eyesI don't wanna fall asleep'Cause I'd miss you, babyAnd I don't wanna miss a thing'Cause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, babyAnd I don't wanna miss a thingI don't wanna miss one smileI don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with youRight here with you, just like thisI just wanna hold you closeFeel your heart so close to mineAnd just stay here in this momentFor all the rest of time
(Chorus)Don't wanna close my eyesDon't wanna fall asleep'Cause I'd miss you, babyAnd I don't wanna miss a thing'Cause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream would never do'Cause I'd still miss you, babyAnd I don't wanna miss a thing
I don't wanna close my eyesI don't wanna fall asleep'Cause I'd miss you, babyAnd I don't wanna miss a thing'Cause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream would never doI'd still miss you, babyAnd I don't wanna miss a thingDon't wanna close my eyesDon't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thingI don't wanna miss a thing





my belovedssss












okayla,..till we meet again,take care :)
















2 comments:

msredcheesecake said...

mode romantik n sweet... hhee

QA's ~ mamapapa said...

ngeheheh!!!mode jiwang :P