background

~:: JoM SaMa2 KiTa ::~

~Jom KLiK Cni ~

Thursday, May 16, 2013

~:: It'S TeaChEr'S DaY of 2013 ::~


assalamualaikum,oolllsssss...



this message is dedicated to ALL TEACHERS out there, including myself :))

i still remember last 4 years when i sat back and had a meaningful conversation with one of a senior colleague of mine..
i actually shared my worries on how to juggle between job & family..
my most concern is of course on my own children
how is it possible for me to go home and cuddle my children with a fresh mind after tiring days with others' children
then she gave me this 'perfectly said' quote

TEACHERS,
HAVE FAITH ......
YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE'S CHILDREN
YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE TAKEN CARE BY ALLAH



alhamdulillah...undoubtedly,that gives me a strong relief...
my children are in good hands
and insyaAllah..nothing will go wrong in our way...  

Dear Allah,....
please guide us & love us dearly..
in every single breathe of ours..



anywayssss,

SELAMAT HARI GURU 


quoted from my own thought is this entry  :)










untuk more thoughts and memories on teacher's day , sudi2kanla jenguk these entries :)





footnote : mcm tak percya yg this is my 7th year of being a teacher...seusia anak2 yg berada dlm Year 1 kan? :)
semoga usaha murni sy berbakti pada nusa bangsa terus diberkati (walaupun kdg2 trabai anak2 sndiri ~ )...
doakan saya terus kuat ye olllsss...
semoga dipnjangkan usia saya utk terus berbakti,inshaaAllah :)



till my fingers meet the keyboard again, u olllsss take care ye :)

Yours Truly 


5 comments:

Dak-eiza said...

Hapi ticer day!

Mizz Aiza said...

salam kenal.. membalas kunjungan di sini.. thanks sudi singgah di blog saya.. tak jumpa follow button, maybe internet saya tak ok sangat, dia tak keluar kot.. esok saya cuba lagi..

selamat hari guru kepada guru2 di seluruh malaysia.. jasamu dikenang sepanjang zaman.. :D

☾SHiemaCMa786☾ said...

Salam K.Immi..
besar pahala jadi pendidik ni tau..
selamat hari guru buat teacher yg humble & cantik ni.. :)

Umm AA said...

happy teachers day...
baru 7 thn ngajar yer..tahnia..semoga dpt timba byk pengalaman lagi..good luck!

eyeyou said...

i m oso a ticer..but only for my children!!